WHY SO EXPENSIVE?
IT’S NOT UNCOMMON TO BE QUOTED $1,000 – $3,000 FOR A VIDEO… AND THAT’S PER MINUTE OF FINAL FOOTAGE
The single greatest barrier to entry for video production is cost. In our opinion, a lot of videos out there are overly complex for what the viewer needs to ‘get the message.’ Put simply, a lot of videos are over-engineered – and this greatly adds to their expense.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
At DL Productions, we:
- create short, 2 – 5 minute “highlight” type videos
- work with compact equipment (so minimal disruption / distraction)
- utilize Asana to collaborate on edits in real-time
- charge affordable rates (most videos cost $499)
- deliver final videos in 3 days or less
If your video requires complex mock-ups, numerous videographers, a truck full of equipment and weeks of post production, then we’re probably not the solution for you.